Hermana Greenhalgh

Hermana Greenhalgh

Monday, June 30, 2014

Transfer Time - Letter 06/30/14

Hola Familia,

How is everyone doing? Hopefully well. I've been praying every day for each one of you. I hope that you guys are receiving the blessings you need at this time. This week has been a bit tough, but I'm pushing through. The language barrier is difficult. I've been fasting a lot for help, and today I read an article in the Ensign titled "Becoming Perfect in Christ." I encourage you all to read it. It is awesome. 
 
So for the Fourth of July we don't get to do anything except our usual Weekly Planning Session. We have to be in our homes by 6, because Casa Grande is a very dangerous area. There are constantly people getting robbed, and such. But I'm actually excited I might make my household Taco Soup, and we will probably watch a church movie. So that about sums up my holiday. Thank you for the 4th of July Package, and the Clothing Package! I really like them. :)
 
So for transfers, I'm staying in Casa Grande so I will still have the same address. For clarification on my address it's PEART road not Pearl. One of my companions, Hermana Romano from Idaho is getting transferred. So I will now have Hermana Jacobsen who is finishing out her mission as my Trainer. I love her! We get along so well. So this will be a really good transfer.
 
As for investigators, one of them will not commit to a date. They keep saying that they want to wait a year. We found an awesome girl to teach, she believes it and has many changes to make in her life. So we will continue to work with her. I have to sing at a Baptism this Saturday for a guy who has been wanting to be baptized for over a year now. He has had some probation issues but they are finally cleared!
 
So some fun things that have happened this week is we finally got to go biking! I loved it! Also it was Hermana Romano's Birthday so I set up a scavenger hunt, and we made her a cake. We also went to a custard place called Culver's which was really good, and we all got our hair cut. As you've probably noticed I have bangs now. :) 
 
Well that's all I got for this week. Hope everyone has a good week, and I will continue to pray for all of you. Love you guys!
 
Love, 
Hermana Greenhalgh

Hermana Romano's Scavenger Hunt, Sister Westfall made the cake, All three of us are from Idaho!

No comments:

Post a Comment