Hermana Greenhalgh

Hermana Greenhalgh

Monday, June 23, 2014

Letter 06/23/14

Hola Familia!!
 
Well this week has been long! So to start off on last Monday (Pday) I made Christmas Crack for my companions, they are obsessed! Thanks Trisha haha ;) They ended up eating so much that we didn't eat dinner...too much sugar! Next we made T-shirts for ELOY #tootoughtodie! I will be sending pictures next week! Get excited it has Harry Potter stuff on it, go figure :).
 
Wednesday- we had exchanges with the English Sisters so that was really fun, and we got to get to know each other better. Oh, something interesting is I'm on my 3rd Ipad yes..3rd. For some reason they have my account linked with someone elses so I had an apostate Ipad I could get on anything which is bad. So I had to get a new one for the 3rd time since I've been in Arizona.
 
Friday- we got to eat at a members house she made us Peruvian Food! It was sooo good! Also she made us iced coffee...but don't worry I didn't break the Word of Wisdom. She used Postum... She also was talking about recipes she likes for "smashed potatoes" yes smashed not mashed.
 
Saturday- I did my companions hair for the baptism of Walter. His baptism was awesome and we had a great turn out! He was filled with the Spirit, and looked like a new person when he got out of the font. It's amazing to see the change people go through during the conversion process. I'm so glad I was raised in the church and have known the truthfulness of the Gospel all my life. Also on Saturday we attended a big Birthday party for a little kid in our Ward, the whole branch came and they had it Despicable Me themed! It was really fun.
 
So for the Fourth of July I'm not sure what we are doing yet, hopefully something fun. We have to be in bed by 10:30 and in our houses by 9, so who knows! I'm excited to see how everyone's holiday goes!
 
I hope everyone is doing well, and having an awesome week! Let me know if you need anything! Love you all!
 
Hermana Greenhalgh, (gringo, greenball, greenwall, greenfall, greenbow, meriweather, cremepuff, greenham, and greenhalp.)

P.S. I'm getting my haircut today... :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment