Hermana Greenhalgh

Hermana Greenhalgh

Monday, June 16, 2014

Pretty Normal Week - Letter 06/16/14

Dear Familia,

This week has been really good, Thank you for all the prayers in me and my companions behalf. This week we had Zone Conference, and got to learn many new things. I can't believe I've been in Casa Grande a whole month! Wow, I'm realizing now that when you're a missionary time is warped I feel like days fly past, and I have no idea where they've gone. I don't want to come home! Time needs to slow down! I'm loving it out here.
 
So this coming week we have a baptism on Friday for one of our investigators. We have been praying like crazy that things will go as planned. Please keep them in your prayers. We need all the help we can get! Also July transfers are coming up! Can you believe it! I'm not sure where I will be going but I will let you know. So if you're sending something for the 4th of July make sure it's here before July 1st.
 
We haven't rode our bikes a ton since I've been here, I keep getting questions about biking so here is a clarification. We ride when we are out of miles in our car. The weather has been extremely hot lately so we are in the car most of the time. On Wednesday it was 122 degrees, but luckily we were in the church most of the day. Something cool that happened this week was we got to attend the Mesa visitors center with some of our investigators, they loved it!
 
How is everyone doing at home? Happy Birthday Sharbugs! Sorry I couldn't be there! Looks like everyone had fun though. I can't believe Mandie is moving into her new house soon. That will so nice! I love receiving pictures of Sharlee, Konner, and Bracken! They are growing up way too fast! Please send me letters and pictures I love it when I get mail. My companions get mail all the time, but not me! So please write me and email me!
 
That's all I got for this week not a whole lot! I hope everyone has a safe and fun week! Love you all!
 
Love,
Hermana Greenhalgh <greenwood, creampuff, greenham, gringo, greenhalp>

 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment