Hermana Greenhalgh

Hermana Greenhalgh

Monday, March 30, 2015

Oh the Adventures You Can Have On a Bike... - Letter 03/30/15

Buenos Dias,

Muchisimas Gracias for all of the Birthday wishes!! Today has been going great! I woke up and my companion made me breakfast, and I opened my Birthday package! My zone has got something up their sleeve for today that I haven't figured out yet!
 
Well this week was great! Lots of cool things happened as well as two not so cool things.. To start off, on Tuesday I gave my training to the Zone with the Zone Leaders. It went really well:) I'm getting better at training so that's always good. The first time that I trained I was sooo nervous, but the more I do it, the less nervous I am.  Later that night we had dinner with the Tavison family and they made me Birthday CHEESCAKE!! 
 
Skipping to Thursday I went on exchanges with Sister Wright in the English area. We found lots of new people, and had some super spiritual lessons. As we were riding home I took a nasty spill on my bike and some cute little Hispanic guy came over and tried to help. He was speaking in broken Spanish and ran into his house and got me some sunscreen.. he wasn't sure what I needed. But hey, it was the thought that counts!! 
 
Skipping to Saturday...we had an all day Sister Conference with the whole mission! It was so inspiring and afterward we went to the Tempe Stake and watched Women's Conference. Our Mission President gave us permission to text our moms and tell them we miss them!! BLESSINGS :) 
 
OK, so Sunday.. Last night haha we had some really good lessons and then headed to the church for stats. As we were riding home I took a second, yes I repeat SECOND spill on my bike. The Elders came and found us on the scary roads of Phoenix. But hey, I now have some cool scars to tell stories about.. :) 

Well I hope everyone has a good week! Thanks for the Birthday wishes! 

Con Amor,
 
Hermana Greenhalgh
 
Two Nasty Spills!
Two of the Cutest Boys in Arizona
My Old Companion, Sister Romano

 

No comments:

Post a Comment