Hermana Greenhalgh

Hermana Greenhalgh

Monday, March 23, 2015

:) SUCCESS! - Letter 03/23/15

Family and Friends,

This week was so amazing!  We had four of our friends get baptized!! I don't have a lot of time to write you the details but I did send lots of pictures!! Also this week I had Mission Leadership Conference and Sister Jensen's Birthday! I made her breakfast and did a little party for her! It was a lot of fun! 
 
As far as upcoming events...I get to do a Spanish session in the temple in April, I'm running a 5K in two weeks, and our mission is having a Sister's Day this Saturday!! YAY!! Well I hope you all have a good week! Sorry this is extremely short.  I LOVE YOU ALL!!

Hermana Greenhalgh
 
My Care Package
Hermana Jensen's Birthday
Elder Southwick and Elder Olsen taking selfies on my IPad
I make good food!!
Baptismal Photo for Humberto
Humberto got baptized Friday, and this was a better photo than the
actual baptism suit one! He's amazing!  He's going to serve a mission!
He wanted to hug us after his baptism because he was so grateful for
us, but we couldn't... Haha he is awesome!
My family got baptized!! This is the Palacios...the ones I talk about
all the time! Marco, Celia and Alex got baptized. Chris will get
baptized in May! They mean the world to me:)
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment