Hermana Greenhalgh

Hermana Greenhalgh

Monday, April 6, 2015

One Year Down...Six Months to Go!! - Letter 04/06/2015

Hello Everyone,

   This week has been good! I really enjoyed Conference, and the inspiring messages we heard. I'm grateful to be a member of this church and have the Gospel in my life.

Nothing super out of the ordinary happened this week, but this upcoming week is going to be super busy! Today we had a 5K.  I wasn't able to run because of my bike crashes, but I timed everyone. Tomorrow we have exchanges, Wednesday we have a birthday party for the elders planned, Thursday we are going to the temple and having P-Day. I'm only emailing today because President didn't want worried parents. Friday is an all day Spanish Missionary Conference.  We are spending all day learning how to work better with the Spanish culture. Saturday morning I'm doing a temple session in Spanish... I'm a little nervous. It is going to be a great experience.

Some things that have been cool this week: we had Conference obviously! My companion and I have found lots of new people to teach, and we are going to start working harder with part-member families. This is going to be exciting!

Well as I hit my year mark, I look back and I'm amazed at how fast time has flown. I'm not the same person I was when I left home. I'm grateful to be molded out here, and learn the things I'm learning. It's crazy to think how much my mission has changed my outlook on life. When I return home I'm going to be super awkward just a good heads up for everyone...

Well thanks to all the support YOU have given me this past year! Enjoy your week!

Con Amor,

Hermana Greenhalgh

No comments:

Post a Comment