Hermana Greenhalgh

Hermana Greenhalgh

Monday, November 3, 2014

Another Week - Headed to a New City - Letter 11/03/14

Hello Family and Friends,

Well I'm being transferred. This week has been pretty good. I was able to learn a lot and meet more people. So my companion got called to be a trainer and I'm leaving to another city. The weather has been really cold, but it's good because more people are outside now. Halloween was fun we stayed home and watched
movies and had pizza. It felt super weird to not be doing anything, I don't know how I used to sit home and watch movies, I could never do it again. I'm excited to be moving to another place to start new adventures, I'm a little bummed that everyone in my apartment got leadership calls, except me. They have been kind of rubbing it in my face, but I'm just trying to be patient in adversity. Well, I hope all of you have a good week, and keeping doing good.

Love you all,
Hermana Greenhalgh










No comments:

Post a Comment