Hermana Greenhalgh

Hermana Greenhalgh

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Good News!! - Letter 07/20/15

Well... I'm Staying in Phoenix! Round 7!!  I'm the only sister the Cielito Ward has had that's stayed more than 9 months. After this transfer I only have one left! Time is flying so quickly! I'm back with Sister Finau from the MTC! We are a powerhouse! We've been teaching amazing lessons! We get along great and we've both changed so much from a year ago! I'm super stoked to be with her, and to learn more.

Some fun noticias (news) Eduardo went to the temple!!! He was asked to bear his testimony in Sacrament and it was so spiritual! Celia is getting ready to attend the temple as well! And Sister Finau and I are
finding lots of new people! We've been working really closely with the Ward auxiliaries! We're trying to get to know the Ward as much as we can! The members are so happy I'm staying! I'm ready to work!

In other news, we're having a mission tour coming up in a couple of weeks and two General Authorities are coming to speak with us! I'm really excited! Mission tour last year was a ball! I learned so much!

Oh, so funny story, Elder Southwick is my new District Leader and he's training. His new greenie doesn't come in for another two weeks because he's undocumented, but he has an elder whose on his last week
of the mission English speaking as a companion for a week or so.

Anyways, we were at dinner and we were teasing Elder Erikson because he's never had real Mexican food.  Well, he ended up puking in front of the member's house... Sister Finau and I ended up getting food poisoning as well... Long story short... Uhh just eat a tortilla.

Well that's all I got for now!

Hermana Greenhalgh
 Breaking into apartments
District
Transfer Day
New Companion:  Hermana Finau






No comments:

Post a Comment