Hermana Greenhalgh

Hermana Greenhalgh

Saturday, December 6, 2014

8 Months Already??? Letter 12/01/14

Hello Family and Friends!  This week has been great.  Thanksgiving was awesome and I'm looking forward to Christmas. We had a regular dinner with the English sisters at their ward. We also ate with a member. As a zone we watched Frozen and played ping pong and got to have Thanksgiving off.

I will also send pictures of the lights I start working this week, anyways things are good.  I crashed on my bike a few days ago and hurt my wrist and got scratches all over, but ehh it's life. My new motto haha  "Life's hard, then you die, and then they throw dirt in your face."

I've been out 8 months this week and my mission is almost half way done. Sorry,  I don't have tons to write this week but I hope everyone is doing well.

Love you all!
Hermana Greenhalgh

 Polynesian Thanksgiving
 Denny's for dinner
 Watched Frozen on Thanksgiving
 Sister Kleinlein (one of the Sister Training Leaders)

No comments:

Post a Comment