Hermana Greenhalgh

Hermana Greenhalgh

Monday, December 8, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christm... oh wait I'm in Arizona - Letter 12/08/14

Buenos Dias Todos!

Como estado? Estoy bien! This week has been great. I have been working at the Christmas lights and we had Zone Conference. It's been a pretty normal week, nothing out of the ordinary. Wednesday night we worked at the lights for the first time, and it rained cats and dogs. We got soaked but it was still really fun! We bought a Christmas tree, and some lights and decorated our little apartment. It's been fun seeing everyone's decorations. People go all out here for decorating their houses. I thought my neighborhood did pretty good, but no it's nuts here!... and to add to it fake snow.

Something spiritual that happened this week is we FINALLY put someone on date! His name is Estaban he is 9 years old. He's getting baptized the 27 of December and he's super excited. We have to start meeting with him more frequently to get prepared for the baptism, but we are super excited. Another thing was Zone Conference it was super spiritual and helped me a ton! 

So I have a really fun story this week. Sister Thompson and I went to a less active's house and we were locking up our bikes and Sister Thompson accidentally stepped in dog poop. We didn't notice until we had gotten into the house. I kept smelling something funky, and smelled my coat, but could not figure it out. Finally our LA goes, "Is everything OK?" because I kept smelling myself.. awkward. I look down and Sister Thompson is covered in poop. Literally. All of the ladies tile floor, her bag, and her shoes. Sister Thompson left the room and I ended up teaching the whole lesson while she was in the bathroom cleaning her shoes. It was so funny. She ended up having to throw her shoes away.. Long story short, WATCH YOUR STEP.

Well that's all I got for this week. I'm sending out Christmas cards this week!! If you want one email me!

Love you all,
Hermana Greenhalgh
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment