Hermana Greenhalgh

Hermana Greenhalgh

Monday, October 6, 2014

Six Months Down, One Year To Go!! - Letter 10/06/14

Buenos Dias Todos!

Another week has come and gone, and I hit my 6 month mark! I can't believe that a year from today I return home! My mission has flown way to fast! I'm excited to see what this year brings and the experiences as well! This week has been fantastic we went on a LARC Hunt! (Less active, Recent Convert) So in the spirit of that I wrote a little song "We're going a LARC Hunt, going find a good one!" just like Going a bear hunt! Anyways it's pretty good and I will send the lyrics another day!
 
How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is doing well, and enjoyed the AMAZING General Conference! I absolutely loved it, and received so much comfort! I took 21 pages of notes... YEAH it was that good! I think my favorite talk was from Elder Jorg Klebingat about taking responsibility for ourselves, I thought that was awesome it chastised us all enough to make us want to change! It's great we can all improve! 
 
So for this week I don't have a ton to write about because everything I remember was from General Conference! One cool experience we had was our investigator Margarita was able to watch the last session when Elder Bednar spoke! It was the perfect talk for her because he addressed it to the investigators and non members. It was like a spiritual kick in the face! <<< My companion and I use that term "Spiritually kicked in the face" a lot!
 
Some things that I have accomplished this week is finishing the Book of Mormon for my 6 month mark, I start it tomorrow in Spanish and I'm going to try to finish it in 20 days! Elder Bednar promised that if we read the Book of Mormon in the language we are trying to learn we can become fluent! Yes, I accept the challenge! I need all the help I can get right now!

Well that's all I have for this week sorry it's short!  I love you all and have a good week!

Con Amor,
 
Hermana Greenhalgh
 
NEW TOILET BRUSH!!  YAY!  We finally got a new one!
In N Out for lunch with the English Sisters
This is from Selia Sanchez!  She is so cute!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment