Hermana Greenhalgh

Hermana Greenhalgh

Monday, September 8, 2014

September 3 - 8, 2014

Hola Familia y Amigos,

This week's email is going to be pretty short! But these last couple of days have been really good! We have had a ton of flash floods, monsoons, and dust storms. Sister Johnson and I got caught in a really bad storm on Thursday, and the Elders saw a car get flipped because of a power pole! SCARY! Power has been out a few times because lots of power lines are knocked down, but otherwise weather has been great!
 
Sister Johnson and I have been finding more people to teach, but everyone in the house right now is sick I'm getting sick as well, We all have coughs and running noses. My companion is just catching it so hopefully we get rid of it soon!
 
Two of our investigators fell off date yesterday because they didn't come to church, but they will have a new date by tomorrow so they can still be baptized! We have found two new families! WAHOO! 

I hope everyone has a safe week! Talk to you on Monday!

Hermana Greenhalgh

p.s. I hit 5 months tomorrow!
 
This is what we do after a long day in the Arizona heat! #massagetrain
Holding Rats at the Crocketts
Me and Lincoln Carr! He loves me, and always draws and colors me pictures :)
Sunset
Burger King

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment