Hermana Greenhalgh

Hermana Greenhalgh

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Be of Good Cheer, GENERAL CONFERENCE IS HERE!! - Letter 09/28/15

Family, Friends, and the people I love,

I'm so excited to see all of you next Friday! It's going to be awesome! I hope you're all enjoying your week! I sure enjoyed mine! I attended a baptism for Ingrid, who I taught in Phoenix, I did a service luncheon for veterans, I saw a house caught on fire, I also taught lots of amazing people, and I had a great week! We did interviews on Thursday, which were awesome! This Wednesday I get to go to the temple, and next Monday is my final interview! Wow time's a flying!

So whose stoked for General Conference?? This Sister! The women's broadcast was AMAZING! President Uchtdorf's talk was awesome! I loved it. What a fresh new perspective! I'm so excited for the guidance and counsel we get to hear from our beloved apostles and prophet! Everybody watch it! I got to have Elder Greer from the Seventy and Sister Greer speak in Sacrament Meeting Sunday and a class after! It was BOMB.COM!

Well, I love you all, and GET PUMPED Conference is here!

Love,
Hermana Greenhalgh

Comp Bonding 101
Ingrid got baptized!
General Authority Weekend



No comments:

Post a Comment