Hermana Greenhalgh

Hermana Greenhalgh

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Dying Isn't That Fun - Letter 09/21/15

Buenos Dias!

Sorry that I only sent a paragraph last week, I was super busy sending in final pictures and getting my college application finished. Things are starting to settle in that I'm leaving. Tuesday night I got my "trunky packet" which included my flight itinerary, bike information, interviews, and departure items. Times has flown way TOO fast! I can't believe I'm under 20 days of coming home. To be quite honest I'm not ready for this to end, I LOVE MY MISSION! I've changed so much, and I love Arizona! I will be leaving a huge part of my heart here. But needless to say I'm so excited to see all of you! It's been a long time! Please forgive me if I'm weird when I come home, mission life is the bomb. 
 As far as my week goes Miguel got baptized Saturday, and his wife is getting baptized the 2nd of October! We are so excited! She's awesome! Also her mom and her sister are now interested in taking the discussions!! I can't wait to see the generations blessed because of their decision to be baptized! Speaking a baptisms, I get to go to Phoenix this coming Saturday to see Ingrid get baptized!! Yay! I taught her for 11 months, and she's finally getting baptized! I'm so excited! 
 "The best sound that I have ever heard, is the sound a water running in the church!"  Nashville Tribute Band "hardest thing" you should all look it up and cry with me because my mission's ending. My companion Sister Allred is awesome! She's the best trainee I could ever ask for! She's just like me, and it's so funny to see her do the same things I did, and also to help her through the difficulties of Spanish! Awe, I just love my mission, and I wish I could extend for another 1 1/2 years haha. 

Enjoy your week! 

Love,
Hermana Greenhalgh 

P.S. We found this super awesome family while tracting! They are so amazing! They cried as we talked to them and the husband with all the tattoos said wiping tears from his eyes "you knocked the right door today!"
 Always a good time!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment