Hermana Greenhalgh

Hermana Greenhalgh

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

In Short, I Love You All! Letter 06/15/15

Buenos Dias,

How was everybody's week? Mine was crazy as usual. If your week's not crazy you're doing something wrong! Just kidding! But in all reality, this week was nuts. We are teaching so many people, and helping so
many people change. Sometimes I wonder how Heavenly Father chose an imperfect soul like me to help all these people overcome their problems!

In other news Olga was confirmed, Eduardo's getting baptized this Saturday, and we are teaching two families! We need your prayers to find more people!! Also we need your prayers for Elder Olsen, he's
my District Leader and he was hospitalized this week, he's in bad shape! So please send prayers his way! The power of prayer is real!

Another thing that happened was we had interviews and they went awesome! Sister Toone brought cookies, she reminds me of, and looks just like, my Mom! I love it! It will be so hard to leave my mission family in
just 3 1/2 short months!

I'm sorry my email is so short this week and last week! I've got work to do!

Hermana Greenhalgh

No comments:

Post a Comment