Pues... I didn't get transferred, and I'm staying with my companion. I've been here 9 months and with Sister Jensen for 6! Wow!! I have two transfers then I die. What the what? Where has my mission gone? Well enough about how it's almost over, let's review what I've learned here in Phoenix!
1. Never go to the Phoenix Library, you will get robbed
2. Always have a smile on your face, "smile and wave boys" you're either happy or crazy!
3. Pray, pray, and pray some more
4. The Book of Mormon is your constant guide
5. KEEP MOVING FORWARD
6. Always say YES to second helpings in Spanish culture
7. Don't use a fork!
8. Stay away from Burrachos (drunk men)
9. Never ride bikes with Sister Jensen, you will break a limb
10. Eat more chili, speak better Spanish!
Sorry I don't have a ton to write about this week, I think I've annoyed everyone with all the pictures! But hey it's probably fine!
Enjoy your week! Stay happy, pray, and keep moving forward!
Hiking South Mountain last week
Three of the six Perez kids
Phoenix Spanish Zone
Color coordinating like champs!
The funniest man you will EVER meet! Eduardo is getting baptized June 20th!
With Hermana Jensen