Hermana Greenhalgh

Hermana Greenhalgh

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Prayers Needed! - Letter 08/03/15

Good Morning Everyone,

How did your week go? Everyone ready to go back to school? Here in Phoenix everyone's back in school this week! It will be different not teaching so many kids during the day anymore. To be quite honest, this week was rough. My companion and I have been working super hard, and we kind of hit a plateau. But the work will go on! We are trying to get the missionary fire going again in Cielito.

I've been here for so long that the members think I'm a regular member. My companion has been mourning over the loss of her brother a year ago, and we've just been trying to keep our heads up. If anyone has words of encouragement they would be greatly appreciated!

Saturday the Elders and Sister Finau and I worked super hard to set up an open house for people on the street, but we didn't have much success.  We did have a couple people show up and want to meet with
the Elders so that's good! In other news Ingrid Montes, a little 9 year old I taught 9 months ago, is meeting with us again and is getting baptized on the 22 of August!

Well that's about all I've got for this week! Please pray for Cielito!

Hermana Greenhalgh
Adorable!
Playing Beauty Shop
So...This One Time, We Got Donuts!!
Yum!
We've both gained a lot spiritually, and lost a lot in other ways:)




No comments:

Post a Comment